We spent 2 days at a camp resort in Cloudcroft, New Mexico with a lot of Bluth Family. It was great to see all of our Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and all the new little grand babies. It is amazing how much everyone's families are growing.
The King Family with Grandma and Grandpa Bluth
All the great grandchildren with Grandma and Grandpa Bluth
Notice how Nathan is screaming.
(Kendal is not a great-grand child he was just holding a baby because there were not enough big kids to hold all the babies)
Our little family.
On a big boy swing.
Hanging out with Dad.

5 comments:
Hey guys! I miss you so much! Tons of things have been going on and I just want to see you guys so bad. I miss talking a lot to you. :) Well, I hope you guys are doing good! We love you! HOpefully we talk to you soon!
Are you guys wearing matchies?? That is AWESOME! Courtney, you look amazing! I am not sure I told you that when I saw you last month, but you look so good! Thanks again for letting me use your bike. I hope I didn't break it or anything!
Hey Kleinman's!
I am stocking you guys through the Ashby's blog! I love to read your blog and read about your new happenings! We finally got around to creating our own blog. I am still how to do it. If you want to check it out it is: joelandshauna.blogspot.com
Oh and I wanted to tell you too that we were so thrilled to see Curtis' story in the Ensign. We enjoyed reading it so much! That was so awesome! We would love to keep in contact with you guys!
Take care,
Shauna
So good to see you all. Saw your site linked with the Kristie Jones. Should catch up by email now that we are out east. Also set up a blog, but with restrictions so email me and I will set you up to view it. Sarah Douglas padouglasfam@gmail.com
How fun to find your blog!!! Kody and I were just talking about you guys a couple of weeks ago wondering how you were doing and where you were! Nathan is so cute and I love all the fun family pictures, especially with the matching outfits! I'm going to add your blog to ou link list and we'll be able to keep in touch! Check out our blog at www.thecolliertimes.blogspot.com I have lots of stuff that I'm getting ready to post! Glad you guys are doing well!
~The Colliers (Kody & Julie)
Post a Comment