About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

October 27, 2008

Animals, Ice Cream and Pumpkins, Oh My!

Grandma and Grandpa Kleinman treated us to an afternoon at a pumpkin patch. There were a lot of fun activities for families to enjoy. Nathan was not in the best mood so the whole experience was a bit tainted by his tantrums but there were times when he was his usual happy self.
Being pacified on the hay ride with handfuls of Cheerios. He eventually relaxed and enjoyed the ride.When Nathan is being difficult I get tense and I usually get testy with Curtis. I am learning a lot about myself through motherhood. This time I quickly apologized to Curtis and thanked him for keeping his cool, kissed him and then we smiled and took this picture.
Nathan loved the little petting zoo. They had pygmy goats, sheep, bunnies, a horse and a mammoth donkey.

At the farm they had fun music playing. Nathan walked up to this speaker and started dancing.


Curtis was playing with Nathan trying to distract him and get him over another little tantrum. Gotta love toddlers.
We didn't make it to the train ride before it closed but Nathan still had fun "driving" his car.

Freshly made ice cream is hard to beat.Picking out his pumpkin.

2 comments:

eckleinman said...

Sooo cute! I loved taking Rad to the pumpkin patch, although he had no clue. He is still a mushy brain! I am coming to visit in a coupla weeks, hopefully we can get toghther! (not like you don't live three houses away;)
Emily

. said...

looks like you guys had fun!