About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

May 15, 2009

Projects





I took a break from yard and house work yesterday, and spent some time getting some projects done. My little sister Aubrey's birthday is next week and I made the bouquet for her party. She is having some friends over and they are decorating the porch and deck in bright tropical colors with lots of patio lights, so I thought this would be fun to hang on the front door to welcome her party guests, and then later she can keep it and hang it on her bedroom door. The cape is something I have wanted to make Nathan for a while, it just all came together this week. I was at the craft/fabric store and noticed this material sitting there and it happened to be on clearance so I snagged some, bought some embelishments and went to town.




1 comments:

Chelsea said...

"Sew" cute! How does he like it! And, BTW I wouldn't mind obtaining one of those cute flowery things from you to hang on my door. If you're willing, let me know. And thanks for the phone call yesterday, it meant a lot! Loves!