Our little Bracken is one month old now. The time does fly by. He is an enjoyable baby. There was a week were he had a fussy hour every day, but that seems to have passed and we are settling down into a routine. He does great at night. I feed him around 9:30pm and he is down by 10pm. He sleeps till sometime between 2-3am and he wakes me up for another feeding. Then he goes right back down till 6:30am. During the day he eats about every 3 hours, has some awake time and then some more sleep time before it is time to eat again. He responds to all of our voices and loves to look at people's faces. I love to rub my fingers up and down his spine when he is resting on my shoulder, he is very tickelish and he squirms and does cute little squeals.
Right now his eyes seem like they will be blue, right now they are a clear dark blue color.
This was his first bath the evening after his cord stump fell off. He calmed down the minute I sat him in the warm water. He relaxed and started kicking his legs like a little frog. He was so comfortable in the bath that he through a fit when I took him out.
Happy One Month Bracks!

0 comments:
Post a Comment