About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

April 28, 2010

Sunday Play Clothes

For Easter I made the boys these tie tees for their Sunday play clothes. Curtis and I stay in our Sunday clothes most of the time because it helps us stay focused on the Sabath and we usually keep the boys in their Sunday clothes as well. But I have noticed that Nathan's Sunday clothes were looking a bit worn because he is getting to the age where he plays hard and his clothes show it. I thought this was a good solution to help them remember that the Sabath is a special day while at the same time preserving their nice Sunday clothes. Nathan loves his tie tee and both the boys look adorable in them!


1 comments:

Farmers For Life said...

Courtney
That is an absolute great idea. Your boys are growing up so fast! It is great to keep in touch.