About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

October 18, 2010

Big Helper

 This evening before dinner,
I sent Nathan in to clean up his room. 
And this is what it looked like when he was done.


I was thrilled that he had done such a great job,
until I noticed this...


Out of sight out of mind, right.

When I asked him how he cleaned his room, he got a big smile on his face and said,
"I did it all by myself and I did it so fast!"


He was so thrilled with himself, 
I just had to grab him and give him muchos besos.
I love my silly Nene.

0 comments: