This year Nathan turns 4;
in fact his birthday is only 4 weeks away!
in fact his birthday is only 4 weeks away!
That means no more Nursery for this kid.
He is a Sunbeam now!
I am the Primary Pianist so I kept on eye on him during his first Sunday as a brand new Sunbeam, and he did really good! All the new little Sunbeams did great, they had wonderful Nursery Leaders who taught them well. I even snapped a few pictures of him. He was paying such close attention to the sharing time lesson I couldn't get him to look at the camera.
Nathan has been really into Ninja stuff lately and some Ninja moves did make an appearance, but at least he remained seated. Nathan was super excited that he was finally big enough to go in the "Big Boy Primary"! He loved singing time and they even sang some songs that he already knew. During sharing time he tried to answer most of the questions, though he didn't get the answer right very often. He was very willing to participate and even though he was never picked to help out he handled it well. And his teacher didn't have any complaints after church when I picked him up. All in all I'd say it was a successful first Sunday as a Sunbeam.
Funny story: The following Monday afternoon, Nathan was running around the house. After doing a coupld of laps, he stopped and asked "Mom, am I running super fast because I'm a Sunbeam now?" And I said "Yes, you sure are!"

1 comments:
How cute is that. I love the ending. Super Fast HAHA I love kids.
Post a Comment