About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

July 11, 2011

Mama's Boy

I was sure surprised the other day when I got out of the shower and found this...


...my little Bracky, curled up on my bathroom rug, fast asleep.  It's not uncommon for him to hang out in the bathroom while I shower; these days he is extremely attached to me and he rarely leaves my side.  While I try to shower as quickly as I can, he usually climbs up on the toilet and goes through the contents of the over-the-toilet cabinet.  Bracken loves to put on deodorant, smear Vaseline on his face, dump the Q-tips and bobby pins in the sink and take off with my nail polish.  So, to find him asleep because he was waiting patiently on my rug is probably a once in a lifetime occurrence.  

0 comments: