About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

November 17, 2012

Baby Cereal


I finally fed Marco his first little taste of baby rice cereal.  I'm not sure why I waited so long, mostly I just didn't take the time to bother with it.  But Marco has been VERY interested in our food and drinks lately so I knew he was more than ready to give it a try.


I introduced him to the creamy, bland goodness during lunch one afternoon.  He was excited for his first spoonful, but after a few more tastes his face looked a little worried. 


Pass the water please!?!

After a couple of days I started adding in baby food puree for more flavor and then he was sold on the whole food concept.  This baby loves him some mashed bananas!

0 comments: