June 2013
Our summers are long and hot here in Northern Arizona. Halfway through June we were missing our kiddie splash pool something fierce. So I did what I usually do and turned to Amazon to find us the perfect pool. And find it I did. We love it. It is just the right size for the kids to play and practice their real swimming because it is deeper than the average kiddie pool. And I won't have to deal with the hassle of emptying out and cleaning this baby because it has a pump and filter. As long as I run it regularly, skim the bugs off the top, and keep it properly chlorinated this water will last us all summer long.
We get regular invites to swim at our friend's club house pool so the boys get their big time swim practice in. But having this pool available to take a dip in when ever the fancy strikes has been positively devine. The boys LOVE it. The have spent hours swimming and turning into wrinkly little fishies. In fact with all their swimming exposure we didn't worry about signing them up for swim lessons. Nathan's endurance and skill has really blossomed this summer. And Bracken just started swimming all on his own one day out of the blue. Our little pool was definitely a good investment.
Marco is looking forward to swimming with the big boys in our little pool next year. For this summer he has his own baby wading pool to splash around in till he is big enough to hang with his bros.

0 comments:
Post a Comment