In the afternoon of May 27, 2016, my beloved Grandma Bluth slipped peacefully away into eternity.
I loved my Grandma, and I will miss her, but I know she's overjoyed to be reunited with many family members including Grandpa.
Summer 2015
December 2015
I'm so thankful that Curtis and I were able to drive down to Mexico for the funeral services. Grandma Kleinman looked after the boys back at home while we were gone which made the fast trip a lot easier. Another plus, we were able to keep an adult schedule and could totally focus on visiting and reminiscing with all the family. Being the oldest child in my family granted me the privilege of speaking at the funeral (EEK!). I was nervous and emotional, but in the end I was grateful for the opportunity it game me to share my thoughts and memories about Grandma.
Colonia Dublan Cemetery
The Bluth Grandsons
Me and my "little" sister.
Chelsea, Courtney, Marci & Mom
(missing Aubrey, she had already left for the air conditioned chapel)
All 25 of Chato & Ora Bluth's Grandchildren














0 comments:
Post a Comment