Yesterday I was organizing the boxes in the bedroom and Nathan wanted to sit up on the box full of bedding. He thinks it is fun because when Curtis is home he usually throws Nathan onto the box and they have a grand ol' time. He was just being so cute talking to me and laughing so I grabbed the camera. As you can see our bedroom is now Nathan's bedroom as well as the box storage room. Yes, Curtis and I have officially moved out into the living room, but it is only for these last few weeks. I sleep on the couch and Curtis uses our pillow top pad from the bed on the floor. It works, we don't bother Nathan (he stopped sleeping through the alarm clock) and he doesn't bother us (we can go to bed and get up whenever we want). Everybody's happy.
Not looking too comfortable.

Our happy little boy.

3 comments:
Omg, Courtney! I can't believe you guys are all squished! But at least Curtis has grad and you can start looking for houses. It's so much better than apt trust me! Lol.
Hey! I miss you guys already! Curtis, I have been reading a lot of your book. I am at the part where Brad sees Kelsi and Camden in the library. UH OH! It is soooo good! I love you guys with all my heart. I will write you guys a ton more!
Hey again. I forgot to tell you guys. Our blog is Flagstaff Seaman Crew. :)
Post a Comment