With Curtis being a spanish linguistics major and all, we are trying to raise Nathan bilingual. Since I don't speak Spanish fluently at all and I am the one who is with him the majority of the time, Nathan watches Disney movies (so far Peter Pan is one of his favorites), Baby Einstein, and Plaza Sesamo DVD's in Spanish. At first I would get him set up in front of the TV and say "Let's watch a show" and he would enjoy it for 15 minutes or so. But now he expects and looks forward to our 3 times a day routine. He knows when it is time and he will bring me his seat or pillow and point to the armoire that houses our TV, eagerly waiting. Now he will even gesture towards the TV and do his "I want" grunt when he is sad or glumy. He loves his "shows". 
April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment