For our Labor Day holiday we started off with an Elders Quorum softball game, then enjoyed a hot dog lunch at home and spent the afternoon getting some things done around the yard and house. In the evening we decided to have a pizza and movie night. So I headed out to our local Red Box and picked out the Hannah Montana Movie! We had not seen it yet, and I admit I was curious. I wasn't sure what Nathan would think of it, but he was captivated and entertained the whole movie. Hannah even reaches two year old little boys.
Jammin' like a rockstar!
I guess he was moved.
Pock-it poke-it!

2 comments:
"The Hoedown Throwdown" is Ava's FAVORITE song! She's never seen the movie, but we have Radio Disney to thank for introducing her to Hannah Montana. Pop it lock it polka-dot-it, Nate!
Curty I'm so disappointed on so many levels!
Post a Comment