About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

June 14, 2010

Birthday Buisness

*This post was from a while ago, I just barely noticed that I never posted it. It's just been hanging out in the drafts. So here it is!
Curtis is 29! He feels really old but I keep telling him he is still on the up side of the hill, nothing to worry about right? For his birthday he got more grilling gear, a manly apron, grilling utensils/tools, and some telescoping "Smas-mellow" roasters for future camping trips. The whole night was basically a grill theme, because we had a grilled feast for his birthday dinner. YUM!!!

At one point in the evening I found Curtis just chillin' in his new hammock that he brought back from his Mexico trip a few weeks earlier. Sometimes a man just needs his own space where things are not at all complicated.

His birthday cake is now my new favorite dessert. It is dangerously good I saw it at this blog and new it was the perfect cake for Curtis. Man it was delicious! Chocolate lovers beware!!!


0 comments: