About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

June 30, 2010

9 Months Old

*Yet another post that has been waiting in the drafts for some time now. Oh well better late than never!

Bracken is 9 months old now! The nine months mark is a bitter sweet one for me, it means I'm closer to having a toddler than a baby. Both my boys seemed more grown up when they hit the 9 months mark but they also came into a stage of development that was just really fun. I love this age. Bracken is becoming more his own little person every day. He can crawl and participate in life around the house on a whole new level. It is fun and exciting to watch as he explores and tries new things to keep up with his big brother whom he adores!


Bracken's Stats

21 lbs & 29" long




Things I love about my Bracky:

1. The Snuggle Wiggle (when Bracken snuggles into my neck and shoulder he wiggles his little body to try and get as close as he possibly can)

2. The Silly Grin (you'll know it when you see it)

3. How he calls for "Ma Ma" while he is crawling around the house

4. His sweet little besos (he leans forward and his little eyes just beg for a kiss)

5. He puckers his lips and breathes rapidly through his nose when he really likes what he is eating

6. Watching his chubby little fingers as he feeds himself his finger foods

7. The Bathtime Bop (when I stand him up at the side of the tub and turn the water on he knows its bathtime and he gets super excited, bops up and down and squeals)

8. His chubby cheeks and big brown eyes are a recipe for cute

9. The squeal of laughter that erupts when I nibble on his "sugar" (I nuzzle my nose on his neck right under his chin, gets him every time)

10. How he clenches my shirt in his little fist when I hold him or nurse him

11. Hearing the coos and giggles on the baby monitor when he wakes up happy

0 comments: