One month, almost to the day, after Bracken learned how to crawl he started walking. He first crawled on May 27th and on June 26th he took his first steps. We were at a reunion in NM at a mountain retreat and the terain didn't lend itself much to crawling so he adapted. He has been extremely sturdy and stable on his own two feet for quite a while now, so we figured he would walk fairly soon we just didn't imagine it would this soon. But he is happy and extremely proud of himself. He still crawls a lot, especially when he wants to cover long distances or wants to go faster but he is venturing out on is own sturdy legs more every day.
July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWESOME! I figured he wasn't far from it. What a sturdy boy!
Walking...I'm SO not ready for that...and thankfully either is Logan. I realize now why the more kids you have the longer you want them to take.
I'm sure Bracken is THRILLED to be able to keep up with Nathan now.
Good Luck!
Holy bananas! Congrats? not sure of that's appropriate for the occasion!
Post a Comment