We are at 10 months old now, and this kid keeps getting more fun all the time. Since the walking development he has had a few bumps, bonks and scrapes, the poor kid. But I guess the learning curve is steeper for young walkers. He is figuring it out though, little by little. He has found his way to the toilet a few times and enjoyed some splashing before I realized where he was and now everyone in the house is making a greater effort at keeping the bathroom doors closed, which confused Nathan at first because he thought they were always occupied. Bracken loves being his own master now. I can tell by the look on his face when he toddles around that it completely makes his day to go where he wants, when he wants. When he decides he wants to go somewhere and you get in his way or decide he shoudln't go there after all (like the bathroom) he has a little tiny tantrum, but he gets over it fast enough. His new tricks are clapping, shaking his head "No", and talking, talking, talking. He can jibber-jabber with the best of them.
July 16, 2010
10 Months
We are at 10 months old now, and this kid keeps getting more fun all the time. Since the walking development he has had a few bumps, bonks and scrapes, the poor kid. But I guess the learning curve is steeper for young walkers. He is figuring it out though, little by little. He has found his way to the toilet a few times and enjoyed some splashing before I realized where he was and now everyone in the house is making a greater effort at keeping the bathroom doors closed, which confused Nathan at first because he thought they were always occupied. Bracken loves being his own master now. I can tell by the look on his face when he toddles around that it completely makes his day to go where he wants, when he wants. When he decides he wants to go somewhere and you get in his way or decide he shoudln't go there after all (like the bathroom) he has a little tiny tantrum, but he gets over it fast enough. His new tricks are clapping, shaking his head "No", and talking, talking, talking. He can jibber-jabber with the best of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Logan started clapping a couple weeks ago as well and I just love how uncoordinated they with their hands!!
Post a Comment