Nathan is all about FUN, and the more people there are to play with the better. He makes a new friend every where we go, and he doesn't forget them. Nathan loves people and people love Nathan, mostly because he will carry on a conversation with you when most 3 year olds attention span forces them to move on when they realize there isn't a "fun" activity taking place. Nathan is a bottomless pit of questions, his most famous one, and more often than not his opening line when addressing people, being "What color is your house/bed/car/backpack (or any other random object)?"
Just like any other kid Nathan has his fair share of cute sayings. I love the cute and different way that children express themselves and the funny ways they pronounce certain words. What's even more hilarious is when their unique vocabulary takes over the family and becomes the "normal" way of saying things. In my own family we still have a few of those "too cute to forget" words that stuck around and are regular King Family Vocab like Albernuts (Albertsons), montu (monsters), hocky chocet (hot chocolate), fater walleys (water falls), and two boffems (both of them). So for kicks I thought I'd share some of the up and coming Kleinman Family Vocab certesy of Nathan. Not all of them will stay around for generations to come but for now they are sweet reminders of our little Ne Ne. Here goes...
cramria-camera
resemonk-restaurant
smasmellows-marshmellows
mat-kill from the Spanish matar
ei:"Look at these ants Mom, I'm going to mat them!"
fireworks cookies-Oreos
(the first time he ate Oreos we were watching fireworks, and now fireworks just woudn't be complete without them)
"Nephi and the Lemon"-the beginning to every verse of scripture Nathan "reads" when it is his turn
peter bunny and honey-peanut butter and honey

1 comments:
I laughed out loud when I read "peter bunny and honey!" That's too cute and I may just start calling it that for fun!!!
BTW, just had to tell you I made the Reese's cake after seeing it on your blog and it didn't disappoint. I think it may be my favorite cake now, too!
Post a Comment