About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

August 17, 2010

11 Months





YIKES! The countdown is on, my baby is almost a baby no more. These last few weeks before he turns ONE will fly by all too quickly, just like this whole last year. It scares me how time speeds up the older I get. But with every passing day Curtis and I fall more in love with our little Bracky. He is so sweet, silly, cuddly and just plain adorable. Every where we go people always comment on how "smiley" he is. He is a happy loveable baby boy. He loves to give hugs, snuggles, besos and he always has a smile waiting just for you. Now that he is extremely capable at walking he is Nathan's little shadow, which Nathan likes most of the time. Bracky loves to sit on the floor with me and roll a ball back and forth, wander around outside doing what ever he feels like, and driving his little cars all over the house. I love to listen to him talk, his little noises and jibber jabber make me crack up. I love my little boy.

0 comments: