Little brothers fill an important role in the family. They are the guinea pigs, the scape goats, the side kick and the decoy. Face it BIG brothers, you would be lost without them. Today at our house the little brother also became the art project. I'm not sure what Nathan was thinking (actually he probably wasn't thinking at all) when he decided to scribble on Bracken's forehead, but he did and Bracken was fine. In fact he seemed proud of his head scribbles that were given to him by his big brother who he adores. I made sure Nathan knew it was not ok to do it ever again, and then I decided it was a picture worthy moment to capture. So here Brack is in all his scribbled glory. It was just a little scribble, and it washed right off with warm water so no harm done. But all you BIG brothers out there keep in mind that Little brothers don't stay little forever. They will be BIG someday too, and then they will be able to scribble on your forehead.
August 17, 2010
Life with a BIG Brother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment