Our little Ne Ne is growing up so fast.
Another year of preschool is upon us.
This year Nathan is thrilled to be going to a "real school", which means he has a teacher other than plain ol' Mom.
Can't you tell he is totally excited about posing for these pictures?
All he wanted to do was get in the car and go to Preschool. He woke up bright and early at 6 am, put his school clothes on that we set out the night before, snarfed his breakfast like a champ, finished his morning chores, and still had 2 hours to kill before Preschool started.
They may have been the longest 2 hours of his short little life.
Nathan had informed me that I only needed to drop him off because he could walk to the door by himself. But as I pulled up to Miss Mindy's house he hesitated, and sweetly asked if I would walk with him. I was glad to do it, and especially glad that he still needed Mom for some things.
This year holds the promise of fun and learning for Nathan which will help him along his journey of growing up. The journey is bitter sweet for me, especially when I remember a more simple time not long ago when he was my only little baby. But that is the adventure of life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 comments:
Post a Comment