About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

September 7, 2011

Numero Tres!!!!!!

We are super excited to be expecting are third baby sometime around March 10th!  I say "around" because so far I am always overdue. I hope I'll be over enough to deliver close to Spring Break so Curtis isn't put out too much prepping his classes for his absence.  Next time we need to plan a summer baby to relieve some stress for Curtis.  In one week I'm scheduled for the first ultrasound, and we should have a better idea of the due date from that as well.  But for now we are all thrilled at the thought of having another wee one around the house.  Do I hope it's a girl?  Yes and no. I would be completely elated if this baby is a girl but I am not going to be disappointed if it happens to be another sweet baby boy.  I love my boys and any healthy baby is a wonderful blessing. 

1 comments:

Nikki Warren said...

Yay! Congrats! Your little family is so great!