This little guy is cute, but he has his "stinker" moments. His latest obsession verges on stinker, because he insists on hiding here...
..the pillows on my bed. I make my bed everyday, my life just isn't settled or right until my bed looks nice. Typically my bed is off limits to the boys until its bedtime when sometimes, if they have proved their worthiness by being sweet angels all day long, I let them jump on my bed. So having my bed messed up half a dozen times a day is frustrating. Who wants to make their bed all day long?!?!? Not me, but I do. Because this little stinker...
...is too cute for his own good. When he looks at me from behind the mountain of pillows and says "Mommy, I hiding!" with a giant smile on his face, I'm a gonner. And I know I'm going to be fixing my bed in just a few short minutes.

2 comments:
I love his sweet cheecks! Cute pictures! And a super congratulations on baby number 3! YEA!!! That is so exciting!
He is so cute. We need to get together more often.
Post a Comment