Marco continues to be my sunshine. His happiness if contagious. I could drink in his sweetness all day long. He is learning and growing every day. His tiny hands are starting to open up more and more instead of being balled into fists, he rolls from side to side, and he is sitting up. He has two adorable (sharp) teeth making his infectious smile even more endearing. His face lights up when his family gives him their undivided attention, but he especially loves his Mommy! He is happy to let other people/strangers hold him as long as he knows that I am close by. In the morning when I get him out of his crib he throws his arms around my neck, grabs my hair with his little fists, and smothers my face with his slobbery besos! It's a pretty great way to be greated!
September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment