One beautiful evening all the stars aligned and the 2 little ones were fast asleep and snuggled in bed by 7:30. It was a perfect opportunity for Natey and I to spend some special one on one time together. I pulled out the box of "next years" clothes to get out Nate's new school clothes and take inventory of what we were lacking so we could make a shopping list. Nathan was super excited to pull out his new shoes. He has been waiting for these shoes for a long time. He tried each pair on and raced around the house, and of course these super awesome shoes gave him super human speed. When it was finally time for Nathan himself to hit the sack he couldn't part with his favorite pair of new shoes and asked ever so sweetly if I would allow him to sleep in his new shoes. He was so happy and hopeful I just had to agree.
September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment