About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

December 26, 2013

Piano Helper

November is a big piano month for me.  I have musical numbers from the ward choir, the stake Christmas concert, and individual numbers coming at me left and right.  It's not rare to find me frantically trying to free up time Sunday morning for one last run through.  


Marco ALWAYS crashes my practicing sessions.  The only way to practice "Marco free" is for Curtis to physically restrain him in some way.  Marco usually insists on sitting next to me or on my lap.  He is not content to just listen he has to play as well and he even thinks it's his job to turn my pages or completely take my music away.  Not a very productive way to practice the piano.


But this particular Sunday morning he was content to stand next to me and patiently listen as I played.  I'm glad Curtis thought to take pictures because it's a sweet moment I want to always remember.

0 comments: