About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

December 29, 2008

Los Kleinman The First 4.5 Years

10 comments:

Julie said...

How sweet! I can't believe its been almost five years for you guys! Congrats! :)

Kalena and Justin said...

This was so fun to watch, What a happy family. Congrats on 4.5 year and many many more to come. Curtis I just found some pics of you from High school if your beautiful wife would like them.

Crystal said...

Hey guys! It's been so long! Actually Curtis, I've never met you. But I hear you're a great guy. Your family is so cute! I hope I see you sometime soon!

Collier Family said...

I loved the slide show! Great job putting it together!

eckleinman said...

Granted, I only watched the first 90 seconds, but Curty seemed to be the star of the show. Curty, take the camera once in a while. Court is way better to look at than you! you know I love ya:)

Linda said...

Um let's see...do I miss you guys terribly? YES! Ah! I could have sat there and ate popcorn while I watched that whole thing :) Wow. I miss you guys. I know you're doing great. I thought about you guys today. I was playing a piano solo in church and I remembered last year when I did that and Courtney came to sit up there with me :) Thank you. Man! I need to call you guys! SO much has been going on! Wow! Anyways, I miss you guys so much. Hopefully we can talk soon. Love you!
Love, Kels :)

Douglas Family said...

number 2! How exciting congrats to you both!

Linda said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT?????!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!! HOLY COW! GIVE ME FIVE SECONDS AND YOUR PHONE WILL RING!

ethan mcelmurry said...

Wow! What a cool video! How fun to see 4 1/2 years worth of beautiful pictures, & wonderful memories.
Congratulations on Baby #2!

Crystal-lynn said...

Oops! That came from me, not my brother!