About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

December 2, 2008

Summer Projects

Here is what I have been up to this summer.


I have been really focusing on building up our food storage. We have a bit more than this but is in another closet. We are about 1/3 of the way there for a family of 4-5.

This was a fun enrichment craft project. I made it to match our bedroom.

I plan on putting a picture of Curtis and I in it.

I finally got around to painting up these boards that my sister-in-law Bekah made for me.

I think Nathan's growth chart board really turned out good.

This was my little birthday present to myself, before (grean/pink with roses) and after. I found this wooden box w/ drawers at a thift store for $3. I gave it a makeover to match our bedroom with the scraps left from the boards I made.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have always been amazed at your crafty skills :) Seriously - you are amazing! I am officially hiring you to create my baby scrapbook... name your price friend! How have you been? It's seems like forever. Email me!

Shauna said...

How are you guys?!
I jumped on your blog from the Ashby's. I love to read about what is going on with you guys. Your crafts looks so good. How do you hang your wood boards, I have tried some things but none work for me. Do you have any suggestions? Hopefully will talk to you soon!