There are a lot of things that Nathan loves. But lately he has really been enjoying blowing bubbles in a cup of water with a straw and he is very aware of anthing that may or may not be a bug. Sometimes he will notice a lint from his toes floating around in the bath water and he with say "bugck" over and over till I notice and fish the lint out. He is not really afraid of bugs, he just does not want one in his bath water.
Wanting me to play catch even though I am taking his picture.
Playing with and trying to poke little ants in the backyard.
Blowing bubbles.

3 comments:
So cute as usual.
I'm needing your new address to send you a Christmas card.
email me: clarissanorton2@yahoo.com
those pics are so cute. he looks so much like both of you!
We miss you guys so much!
Can't believe how big Nathan is getting. Hope all is well in Prescott, we'll have to give you a call next time we are down there.
Post a Comment