About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

February 10, 2012

Cookies With Grandma

One morning Grandma Kleinman came over to watch the boys while I went to an OB apointment.  When I cam home I found them in the midst of baking cookies.  Luckily Grandma is VERY patient because she had her hands full with her 2 oh so very helpful helpers.


Luckily the recipe called for most ingredients in sets of 2, 2 sticks butter, 2 cups flour etc. which allowed both boys the chance to help and keep everything fair and the meltdowns to a minimum.


Using the hand mixer was a group effort.

Once the cooie dough was mixed my kidlets didn't wast time plunging their fingers in for a few little samples.

Thank you Grandma for the wonderful cookies!

0 comments: