Valentines morning came bright and early, and the boys were super excited to see the Valentine Breakfast Table set and ready.
While I made our Valentine Breakfast Nathan and Bracken peaked in their pouches to get their surprise.
We gave them each a superhero monster truck and they were besides themselves with monster truck happiness.
And here is the adorable Valentine that Nathan made for me at preschool. We have a basket that we display our most favorite valentines in from over the years and this one is definately joining the bunch to be brought out and read year after year.
I took a vote and my family wanted to eat strawberry pancakes again this year and just like last year they were totally scrumptious.
I had a physical therapy appointment so I had to jet and miss out on eating with my 3 boys, but Curtis did a great job carying on without me.
While I was at physial therapy Curtis made sugar cookies with the boys. When I came home we made mini heart shaped fruit pizzas to give to some friends and family.
Curtis and I were able to go out to dinner while the kidlets played at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We went to Olive Garden because we had a gift certificate and we thought why spend money when we can go out for free. Olive Garden was of course super crowded, we had a 40 minute wait. During our wait in the lobby we got to sample some appetizers and we listened to Curtis's MP3 player which we almost busted out some dance moves to. So all in all the wait time flew by and before we knew it we were feasting on breadsticks and salad. It was a Valentines Day Date to remember.

0 comments:
Post a Comment