About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

February 14, 2014

A Creamy Tradition

I have a confession to make...

...here at the Kleinman household we like to eat the ice cream straight out of the container.  But don't worry, if I know we are serving ice cream to guests we get a fresh tub of ice cream to share so you don't have to worry about our double dipping habits.

I LOVE ice cream and I can eat a lot of it, so to help out Mommy's sweet tooth habits we usually only keep plain "banilla" (as Bracky calls it) on hand.  I still eat plenty but it is less tempting than extreme moose tracks which lasts a matter of seconds around here. 


When the mood strikes, the boys and I through a handful of chocolate chips into the bucket of creamy goodness, grab some spoons and settle down on the floor to eat our fill.


This was Marco's first time manning his own spoon.  Usually I feed him but he insisted so I let him go at it and as you can tell from the look in his face he was tickled pink.




0 comments: