About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

October 22, 2011

Busted!

Bracken has reached an "extra" mischevious stage, as in more than his usual level. If I don't hear him I need to find him and quickly.  On this particular occasion, I was helping Nathan finish up some chores and I realized with a slight panic, that I hadn't hear a peep out of Bracken for about 10 minutes.  Not good.  So I went on the hunt, walking from room to room calling his name and he wasn't answering back.  I know it is especially bad when he doesn't answer back to my calls, because that means he is hiding for a reason.  I found him crouched down in my dark closet with a NEW pack of gum.  He had succesfully unwrapped the plastic, ripped open the case and chewed/swallowed 3 sticks of gum.
He was caught red handed and he was tickled pink with himself.

He promptly offered to share with Nathan and I.

Oh my little Bracky!  What will you get into tomorrow?

0 comments: