About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

April 23, 2012

Easter Sunday - 2012

Bracken was first on the scene Easter morning.  I was in my bathroom getting ready because with 8am church I have to be up and at em' well before the kids for us to have a fighting chance of being on time, when I heard his happy little chatter coming from the living room.  He spotted the Easter baskets right away and wasn't shy about digging in to see the treats and trinkets we had stuffed them with.  

  

I let the boys linger with their new treasures as long as I could, but with our 8am deadline looming they soon had to put aside the fun stuff and focus on getting ready for church.  They looked so smart in their new ties!


Here we all are in our new Easter duds.




After church we finally dyed our eggs.  Nathan loves boiled eggs and making them fun colors is even that much more wonderful for him.  He ate at least 4 of his dyed Eastser eggs for breakfast the next morning.

0 comments: