About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

April 21, 2012

Kindergarten? No Way!!!!


A few weeks ago we registered Nathan for kindergarten!!!

Mind blowing, I know. 

These last 5 years have flown by.  When Nathan turned 3 he was already looking forward to his 5th birthday, because then he would be old enough to go to school and that meant he could play football and basketball all day long.  He obviously didn't understand that school is more work than play.  I clearly remember thinking to myself, "He still has 2 more years before that happens, it's so fary away!"  Those 2 years are gone and soon his dream of going to school will be a reality.  He is super excited and I am excited for him.  I am also a little sad because it is a huge milestone and it means my children are growing up faster than I realize.  If I'm not careful I might miss something.  So I am going to relish this Spring and Summer that I still have before he becomes a school boy and make the most of our time together.

0 comments: