Marco loves to be outside. Now that he is a walking machine we can put on his little sneakers and he roams free and happy.
Snacks and num nums are a big part of Marco's day. He loves fishies, fruit snacks, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, bananas, crackers, cheese, Pringles, veggie straws and all his food must be just like his big brothers. If I want to greatly offend Marco all I have to do is cut up his sandwich or pizza into bite sized chunks. He wants it whole and he holds it in his hands and chomps away.
Messes, messes and more messes. Marco is our little tornado boy. He's not the worst mess maker I've seen but compared to his brothers he takes the gold medal.
Marco has some sweet Wii moves. If we are dancing or playing Mario he insists on being part of the fun. We usually try to give him the remote that has languishing batteries so he can't wreak too much havoc on our games.

0 comments:
Post a Comment