During the last week of school Nathan had fun participating in spirit week. In typical spirit week fashion each day had a different theme for the kids to have fun with. They had hat day, skittle day, tie day, super hero day, and my favorite career day.
At first I wasn't sure how to interpret career day because usually career day is when parents come in and share with the class what they do for a living, or at least that's what it is in the movies. We decided that Nathan would dress like his future dream career which at the moment was College Spanish Professor, Papi was extremely proud. Nathan wore glasses, a polo, loafers and a name tag made from one of Papi's business cards. He was super adorable.
When he came home that afternoon I asked him how the day went and he said that some kids made fun of his career costume, but he didn't care because he thought it was awesome! Nathan's peers may not have appreciated his career costume but I met several adults of the next several days that mentioned his Spanish Professor apparel and the fact that is was super original and adorable. I guess we have a mold breaker on our hands!

0 comments:
Post a Comment