March/April 2013
Marco has officially entered the "make a mess out of everything at eye level" stage. I tidy up his little explorations at least 6 times a day.
Spring time in Northern Arizona can through some wacky cold fronts at you. We have been know to have freak snow storms in May and planting gardens before Mother's Day is risky. So when beautiful sunny 70 degree weather comes around we soak it up. That picture of me is not my regular day look but rather a method for getting wavy hair without heat. Some days I put it up in my moose knots, as I lovingly call them, and never get around to taking them out till well after lunch. I have been caught at home a few times sporting my knots by morning callers, but I have yet to forget and leave the house with them still intact. I'm sure it is only a matter of time.
Grandma King shipped us this little picnic table for our Easter gift and the boys have their little table.

0 comments:
Post a Comment