About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

November 20, 2013

Birthday Boy

September 10, 2013

"This month is such a special one it's birthday time for BRACKEN!"


My rough n' tough, hard playing little songbird is 4 years old.
When I asked Bracken what he wanted for his cake all he said was "I wan't motos on it!"  Over the years I have noticed that Bracken doesn't really eat cake or cupcakes.  He devours the frosting and leaves the cake behind.  So this year we did a birthday cookie complete with frosting and motos and Bracken loved it.



In the evening we ate hamburgers and chips per Bracken's request and Grandma and Grandpa Kleinman joined us for our little birthday bash.



Bracken is still a big kid.  He is well built, strong and determined.  He doesn't like to get ready in the morning he would rather I let him play the day away without the annoyance of making beds and brushing teeth.  He really does NOT like Sunday mornings.  I walk into the boy's room dressed in my Sunday clothes, open the curtains and the first thing Bracken asks is "Is it Sunday?".  I don't want to answer him but I know that if I don't he will keep asking.  Using my cheeriest voice I answer "Yes it is!"  And the moaning, groaning and complaining starts.  The funny thing is, Bracken actually loves going to church. Once he is there he is all smiles and excited about his class and primary.  But every Sunday morning without fail he acts as though we are torturing him.  Silly kid.

Bracken LOVES to sing.  He sings primary songs and radio songs all day long while he plays.
Favorite Primary Songs:
I know Heavenly Father Loves Me - he calls it Song of a Bird 
Gethsemane
If the Savior Stood Beside Me

Stats:
Weight 43 lbs
Height 43"

Wordisms:
Fraverit - Favorite
Hangabers - Hamburgers
Banilla - Vanilla
Bery Bery - very very




0 comments: