About Me

My photo
Our adventure started on a beautiful June day in 2004. Fast forward 12 years and now we are the proud parents of 3 active, beautiful boys. Nathan, Bracken, and Marco. We call Prescott Valley, Arizona home and are constantly reminded that there is never enough time to accomplish and experience everything we think we want. Life with a young family is precious and simplicity is our ongoing quest.

November 3, 2013

Silly Boys!

One evening around 9 pm I realized that Curtis, Nathan and Bracken were missing.  Marco was already fast asleep for the night and Curtis had taken the big boys across the street to our chapel for a little basketball action.  I myself was blissfully content doing whatever I wanted with zero interruptions, and lost track of the time.  When I realized how late it was I decided to hunt them down for bedtime.  And this is where I found them...


... skinny dipping in our pool!




Nathan has been expressing his creative side through his unique table arrangement lately.  Attractive yet not very practical, but hey it's art!

0 comments: